Vision, Values, Purpose
GROWTH TROUGH LOVE
At St Joseph’s our motto 'Growth through Love,' reminds us each day that we are called to foster the unique gifts and talents of all students to ensure they grow spiritually, academically and socially. As a Catholic community, we believe that God is love and that this love is reflected in the vocation our staff shares to ensure each child grows to experience life in all its abundance.
Enabling students to achieve the fullness of life (John 10:10).
At St Joseph’s Primary School, we provide a quality faith-filled education enabling students to be inspired to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
St Joseph’s Primary School maximises the potential learning capacity and success of individual students in a Christ-centred, nurturing environment. We achieve this through an engaging, collaborative learning journey to which all members of the school community are committed and all contributions are valued and respected.
Our St Joseph’s School community work in partnership to embody a Catholic environment that aims to:
- Create a joy-filled environment enriched by Gospel values and Catholic traditions
- Generate a sense of community and compassion where we all experience belonging
- Energise students with quality learning and teaching experiences
- Inspire, support and empower others to fulfil their potential
- Personify gratitude and act for social justice by building awareness and empowering students to take action
- Engage families to be active participants in the culture and community of school life
- Celebrate the diversity of ability, background and culture.